Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Artfully Sent Flower Cards

I found this pretty template on the Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge and thought I would experiment with a few cards. 

The stamped saying is from Stamp A Mania.

The first one I did not add any Stickles too and I put it on a red glitter card. 


The next one I inserted some red Stickles onto the flower cut outs to give it a bit of sparkle and placed it on a white card base.

The next one I inserted silver Stickles onto the flower cut outs.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. The one on red glitter paper is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Joyce. Hope you are having a good holiday weekend. Will be in touch soon my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Charlene, I hope your holiday weekend was fabulous.
    I love all 3 cards but, the first one is my favorite. This die cut image is so lovely on it's own, love the bright red glimmer paper peeking through the image.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Char, I love this card. Great job and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete