Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2015

Thinking of You cards

Today I wanted to share with you some Thinking of You cards that I made with the Cricut and CTMH Horray Bouquet stamping set. 

The background with the "Thinking of You" and butterfly was cut from the CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge.  I cut multiple size butterflies to give it some pizzazz! 

Hope you like them - they were fun to make and I'm thinking there are so many more possibilities out there for this template. 



I wanted to try the background in a color so here is what I came up with:



This last one I created with some fancy paper and cut some extra butterflies in different sizes.  I think I like this one the best.  Which card do you like the most? 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite because I like them all and for different reasons. When I saw the first card on my screen, I immediately felt happy because of the bright colors and visual texture along with the whimsically styled sentiment... but when I laid eyes on the second card, the warmth of the color background made me even happier. The third one is much cooler but has a more elegant feel to it. Hmmm.... I guess I'll say the first card is my favorite although I like the butterfly from the second card better. All three cards are excellent, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't choose one card Charlene, all of them are beautiful in their own right. The DSP on the last one is truly beautiful, I love the way it shines. The font on the sentiment is really sweet, did you also cut it out with the Cricut? that is amazing.
    The colors of the first and second card are so bright and happy, all of this cards will make anyone feel instantly better and loved.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete