Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Cardinal Cards

This blog was inspired by Nancy Keller's tutorial on Scrap Happens where she teaches how to make these bird cards from the Art Philosophy cricut Cartridge through Close to My Heart.  So I wanted to give Nancy a shout out and say THANK YOU.  If you want to check out her bird cards, you can click on the link below:

Scrap Happens blog

I had so much making these cards and experimenting a bit.  And here is what I came up with....

I made this one first and added the different shade into the wing and kept the saying in RED


Then I made this and cut the white paper a bit more fancy, kept the wing the same color but popped it out some and changed the saying to GREEN.

.
Let me know which one you like the most and if you have any other ideas to make it better - please share those as well.  I'm always open to other ideas as you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment