Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sunny Days card

I love this stamp by Inkadinkado - it's just so cheerful!  I stamped it and then colored in some parts with sparkly pens.  The background was cut with the Artfully Sent CTMH cartridge - which I love because it has SO many backgrounds and shapes you can cut.  I was telling my one friend that I think it's a lot less expensive to buy the cartridges with 700 images for $99 then to buy each die for $20.  And you get the added benefit of getting to cut them at ANY size you want too.  


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful happy card. You are going to make me rethink the die cutting machines. Is there a way to subscribe to your blog?

    Tink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cheery card Charlene, the die cut in the background is amazing.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete