Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tags, Tags and More Tags

My friend Joyce sent me this lovely card with a banner and a butterfly.  Here is a picture of HER card.


It inspired me to make some cards with tags instead and she was so very nice to include some butterflies with her card.  So here are my creations inspired by Joyce.





I ran out of her butterflies so I had to print out another one from the Cricut and emboss it!

Then I cut this cute inside from the Cricut.  Yes, of course it had to have a butterfly!  That's the theme after all. LOL


Now I just have to figure out a saying to stamp inside....
Oh the possibilities!  LOL

Hope you liked my cards...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlene! I found you over at Stampnation! I wanted to drop by & see your lovely blog. Beautiful creations I must say :) I am a follower now :)

    Mandy :)

    http://craftycatdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://myinkcrediblejourney.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Mandy. Wasn't sure how to make it so that people could follow me. Guess it's built in already somehow. Glad you enjoyed the blog and thanks for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. Super CASE! I am tickled pink that my card inspired you to make several more with your own spin on them. Using a tag rather than a banner was a stroke of genius, and I also like the different color combinations you came up with. I'm glad to see you used the extra butterflies I sent and then even created one of your own design. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete