Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Blossom Card Kit from CTMH

When I ordered my card making kit from Close to My Heart - they sent me the Blossom card kit to make.  So here are the cards that I made with it - still need to do a few more.  I was pleased with the way they came out for the most part.  Of course I had to put my own spin on them - it's too boring to make them all the same.




My friend Joyce game me the paper for the background of this card - I inked it and I love the way the leaves show up.  I have such nice friends really.  Crafters love to share!  LOL

2 comments:

  1. The first card is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with card kits, having to put my own spin on the intended design. I do like this kit, but I also like how you've made each card a bit different. Great use of the specialty paper on the last card!

    ReplyDelete