Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I'm in a SPRING mood

The weather has been so beautiful here lately and we went away this past weekend and sat by a lake - which did my soul a lot of good.  So I thought I'd work on some flower cards this week.   

I used two flower stamp sets by CTMH:  Pretty Petals and Hooray Bouquet and they coordinate well together. 

The cute flower border down the side of the cards is from Fiskars "Border-A-Plenty" stamp set.  I'm trying to use more borders lately.  




After looking at the first set - I decided that I wanted to add more color and also emboss the paper (with three different folders) underneath the flower.  A girl has to try different things after all!  LOL  I like the way these came out even better.




I've been using my new MISTI tool to stamp the border and was SO pleased with the results. 


6 comments:

  1. very pretty cards. I love my MISTI. Nice blog.
    your StampNation friend,
    Grammajoni

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth do you manage to rock out so many cards at once!! VERY impressive LOL And really pretty cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my SN friends - it means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and use of pattern. I "love" them all. I like the decorative edges

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful cards. These blue ones are gorgeous. I've got to pull out my border punches. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late to the party, Charlene, but now that I'm subscribed to your blog I won't have to rely on my swiss cheese memory to get here!

    This set of cards is so pretty! I love how you made each card just a little bit different. You picked a good layout to work with, and it looks like you had fun switching up the elements each time. I really like those flowers, especially on the last cards, so I may need to go take a look at the stamp sets you used to see if I "need" them.

    ReplyDelete