Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Large Sentiment Challenge - LIVE LOVE CARDS

I have had this stamp set from Hero Arts for quite some time and wanted to work with it.  So this gave me a great opportunity - even though it's the middle of summer! LOL

I used Cherry Cobbler paper from Stampin Up and embossed the sentiment in SILVER embossing powder.  Then I embossed the snowflakes from Close to My Heart (Snowflakes)with Ranger - Holographic embossing powder.  It gave it a nice shine but didn't overpower the card I thought.
Since I thought it needed a bit of dimension - I added some silver sequins on to the middle of the snowflakes (A girl just can't have too much bling! LOL).

Hope you like it.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! This is definitely a LARGE Sentiment. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sparkle around that bold sentiment.
    And I saw all of those wonderful pictures of your trip, simply fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete