Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fall Leaves/Fall Colors

I wanted to give Darlene @ LIVE LAUGH CARDS a shout out for inspiring me to create this card.  She had created a beautiful butterfly with a background die cut within the die cut and I thought that was a brilliant idea.  So I wanted to try it with fall leaves and was intrigued with placing a tree die behind it (which mimicked the leaves' veins).  I was so happy with the way it turned out.

So I decided to submit it to Paper Players challenge PP269 for a Fall Thank You card
http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

Hope you like my card.


5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!! Charlene, you did Darlene proud, this card is so beautiful!!! Great idea to put the tree die cut behind this leaves.
    Love the embossed image on the left, it adds beautiful texture to your panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Your embossing so much with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real beauty. And very cleverly done. I'll have to check out that site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I have learned so much since subscribing to Live Love Cards - Darlene's videos are ingenious, simple and elegant.

      Delete
  4. Oh My Charlene! I love how you made your leaves. I would have never thought of that. Beautiful card, my lady.

    ReplyDelete