Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Artfully Sent cards from Cricut

My dear friend Arlene wanted me to make a card for her son who loves cars.  So this is the card that I made that I wanted to share with you.  It's made from the Cricut using the Artfully Sent cartridge.


I also was playing around with a Paris card for my pen friend in France - thought she would get a kick out of it.  Here is how it turned out.  I hope she likes it.  Of course I had to give the French poodle a jeweled collar!  LOL  


I appreciate and read all of your comments so please don't hesitate to tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Charlene, this cards, all of them, are gorgeous. Love the one with the vintage car, it's cut perfectly. The Paris one is so romantic, I would love to go there some day.
    All the cards you made with the "Field Flowers" stamp set are just beautiful, this stamp set is one of my all time favorites, it stamps perfectly every time.
    Looks like you've been busy making this cards, how fabulous is that.
    I've been busy also, posting on my blog almost every day and participating in all this challenges, it's just so much fun, I can honestly say I might be addicted to it.
    I'm getting ready to send my September cards in a few days, I just have to finish the inside.
    I wanted to thank you also for that super funny and totally truthful poem about the stamper wife, it's hilarious. I showed it to my husband and he said: "Yup, that's you in a nutshell" LOL!! does he know me or what?
    Thank you again and keep on creating.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete